Friday 25 June 2010

Friday Physio Frolic

I managed to walk much better now so I decided to venture out for lunch today. My colleagues took me to his hawker centre about 10 minutes walk from my office. I have to admit, I was quite surprised to see such set-up amidst the Singapore Central Business District.

It’s does feels weird having to celebrate my birthday with crutches. After dinner, I had to pick up my additional legs and the guy at the restaurant looked at me in a funny way…

Oh yeah… another year older wiser for me… spent in the little red dot…

Friday is here… let me share something that I came up with…

What is physiotherapy?

“It’s nurses in uniform making you go… ohh, ohhh, ahh, uhhhhhhh, ahhh, ahhh, hmmmmm…. Ahhh ahhhh…..hmmmmm…argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”Zewt

Have a brilliant weekend



1 year ago…
Some Malaysians are brainless morons

2 years ago…
30 things we learned when we turned 30

19 comments:

PinknPurpleLizard said...

A good physio can help you get well quickly. A bad physio can mess you up. This is speaking from experience. You have a good weekend too!

Mirebella said...

Happy birthday Zewt, - older, wiser, - men, like wine and cheese just get better with age y'know :)- cheers!

Angel Eyes said...

Happy Birthday dude, all the best for you!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Happy b-day.........wish u get well real soon & u get to do what a man got to do.

BTW u got nice leg or is it u shave ur leg???

Lisa said...

speedy recovery zewt!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Zewt ;)
Seems like you enjoyed your therapy hehehe.. Get well soon!

whoalse said...

Wow...a nice birthday gift with happy ending! Happy Birthday, zewt...

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Haven't been reading your blogs lately, and today I found out u just had a surgery!

Get well soon! and Happy Birthday to you:)

imp said...

Nursing your leg while having to deal with all these changes can be really tiring. Take it easy with the exploring and I'm sure J will take good care of you. Happy birthday. Don't feel too upbeat about our little red dot yet. :p

TG said...

Haha.. good one! I want a nurse now :P Happy belated birthday, bro.

Gettoing older, ah? :P

secret agent woman said...

Happy Birthday!

I had physical therapy for my back once - not fun, but it definitely helped.

zewt said...

pinknpurplelizard - yup... that is why i am really scounting around for a good one.

Mirebella - haha.. thanks for the compliment.

Angel Eyes - hey new colleague!

Horny Ang Moh - they shave it before the surgery :P

Lisa - thanks Lisa.

zewt said...

Kimmy - haha... trust me... i am only looking forward to recovery.

whoalse - hahaha... you want some?

Elizebeth DL - no worries... it's recovering... hope it will go on smoothly from here.

imp - well, i found some things to complain about the red dot already :P

MKL - very old :P

secret agent woman - yeah... i can really see progress when the physio is good...

Anonymous said...

with pretty nurses ah !?

zewt said...

anon @ 28/6 - actually... not exactly...

Pinknpurplelizard said...

The only good physio I know is here. Ppl of all sorts local and foreign; political or not; come to see her.

zewt said...

pinknpurplelizard - care to intro?

hl67 said...

Hopefully there was some relief for you after all the noises of physio! Hope you have recovered. I'm in Sydney so I use Newtown Physio Sydney.

zewt said...

hl67 - thanks... i'm certainly doing much better now. newton... for a while, i thought it's singapore...