That's what one of my ex-colleague said to me when she found out I have a blog. Well, having a blog is not a big deal right? Actually, her point was... that I actually have "time" to blog. She said she always have things to do... work... meeting up with friends... read... errands... and one thing she said that I will always remember...
"When I am in the house, I am always busy doing something"
For those who intends to start a blog but couldn't, their all time favourite procrastination excuse is "no time". Seriously, who has time in this world? Every tom, dick and harry or mary, jean and jane are busy. And seriously, if you think you have no time, let me tell you about this individual who:
- Has over 1,000 (yes... one thousand) blogs in his read list. Say 25% of the blogs are updated in any particular day, this means he will have to read 250 blogs a day;
- His line of work requires him to have meetings regularly and on top of that, he has to meet people regularly to bond with people;
- Married and has 2 children and from what I understand, picks up his son from school;
- Besides meetings, I think he has to attend seminars and workshops regularly to equip himself;
- He watches series, that last time I heard, he was watching Battlestar Gallatica. He is going to get Grey's Anatomy and Heroes from me pretty soon. Wonder he has already watched L.O.S.T.;
- Even on a Sunday, he has to work, because that's his main working day. Yes, he is a pastor which means he has to prepare his sermon and practise his sermon during the week;
- .... And yes, he blogs, quite regularly too. Most of his blogs are reviews on books or other interesting read sites; and
- The fact that he blogs about books regularly probably means he reads... a lot.
So maybe you're really a very very very busy person. Maybe you always have things to do. But I am damn sure if you really wanna blog, you will find time to do it cos you really don't need 28 hours a day to blog.
I am sure some jokers will say they dunno what to blog even if they want to.... now, that's a blog for another time...