Thursday 11 January 2007

Have a good read... and a good laugh

Hahahahahahahaha!!! This is by far one of the funniest blog I’ve ever read. Patrick Teoh in his famous “Niamah” blog contains his signature sarcasm, but this guy writes with absolute brutality, you can only love him! There is no subtle sarcasm, just being brutally honest with himself and I truly recommend all guys to read it.

As for the girls, well, you might find it funny. After all, I bumped into this blog via a female friend’s blog. If you think that’s weird, wait till you hear this. She is actually taking time to go through all his entire archive!

Guys (particularly my fellow council members), I would recommend this, this and this.

1 comment:

A Black Cat said...

That's not me he's talking about.

Feminists of the world, please don't come after me.

*runs away*